We are committed to maintaining an environment that helps keep our guests safe.
Last Updated July 10, 2020
At Delaware North at Yellowstone Vacations, we are focused on creating an experience that delights every guest. The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority.
Our comprehensive Rest Assured™ program has introduced new health and safety standards aimed at helping to keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19. It includes bolstered hygiene protocols to meet or exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
After careful consideration with State and County health officials, we had temporarily closed our lodging, retail and food services and reservation office. But now we are excited to be reopening.
Please reference the important information below for our guests:
- Masks or other face coverings are recommended to be worn inside all public buildings.
- Guests will not be permitted to enter if they are sick or if they have come into contact with someone who is sick during the last 14 days.
- Staff will not enter guest rooms for cleaning service during the guest's stay. Instructions will be given at check-in on how to get additional linens, if needed.
- Complimentary continental breakfast is no longer available (all locations).
- The indoor pool at the Holiday Inn® West Yellowstone is currently open from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Two (2) groups of six (6) people max allowed per hour slot. Must sign up at the Holiday Inn Front Desk.
- Walking Sticks, S'mores Kits, and Binoculars have been removed from the Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone.
- All entrances to Yellowstone National Park are open. Please visit www.nps.gov/yell/ for up-to-date road conditions.
- Yellowstone Vacation Tours is open daily from 8:00 AM to noon, and from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
- Upper Loop and Lower Loop tours available.
- Nine (9) people max allowed per coach.
- Masks or other face coverings are required to be worn by all passengers while on the coach.
- Each coach is sanitized after every tour.
- Please Note: our tour cancellation policy remains 14 days prior to your scheduled tour date to receive a refund.
- Social distancing is in place for the following areas at the Ridgeline Hotel® at Yellowstone:
- Swimming Pool
- Fire Pit
- Rusty Rail Lounge and Casino
- The following amenities are currently CLOSED while sanitation procedures and updated COVID-19 guidelines are implemented:
- Branch Restaurant and Bar
- Yellowstone Mine Restaurant
- Game Rooms
- Bike Rentals
- Indoor Pools (Gray Wolf Inn and Suites, Yellowstone Park Hotel)
- Retail and Tour Desks at the Ridgeline Hotel at Yellowstone
- Currently there is no Front Desk coverage at the Ridgeline Hotel at Yellowstone from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM
Note: Some services may be limited or unavailable due to thorough sanitation requirements and social distancing measures. As a result, all resort fees are waived through December 31, 2020.
Friday, May 29:
Holiday Inn® West Yellowstone, Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone, Ridgeline Hotel® at Yellowstone
Monday, June 15:
Yellowstone Vacation Tours
Thursday, June 25:
Rusty Rail Lounge and Casino (at Ridgeline Hotel at Yellowstone)
We are currently accepting reservations for upcoming dates. You can book online or please call us at 877-600-4308 from 7 AM - 7 PM MDT.
Updated Cancellation Policy:
As part of our newly established Rest Assured™ program, we have created a new cancellation policy that provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility during this unprecedented situation that affects all Delaware North Parks and Resorts destinations.
Under this policy, all Lodging reservations arriving after July 1, 2020 may be changed or canceled at no charge by 4:00 pm MDT 2 days before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Cancellations and changes for Tour reservations must be received 14 days or more prior to your scheduled tour.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.