- Tours & Activities
- Summer Bus Tours - West Yellowstone
- Summer Bus Tours - Gardiner
- Lunches to Go
- Rental Cars
- Summer Activities
- Snowmobile Tours
- Snowcoach Tours - West Yellowstone
- Snowcoach Tours - Gardiner
- Snowmobile Rentals and Sales
- Winter Activities
- Tour Policies
Yellowstone Vacation Tours Policies
Make your reservation and tour go as smoothly as possible by taking a moment to read over our tour reservation policies. If anything is unclear, or if you have questions that aren't covered here, please call Yellowstone Vacation Tours at 800-426-7669 (West Yellowstone) or 406-848-5171 (Gardiner).
DepositsAll tour reservations require pre-payment by a Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, or American Express® credit card, which will be billed for the full cost of each tour booked, including tax. Unapproved credit card charges will result in reservation cancellation.
Reservations and FeesThere is currently no limit on how far in advance tour bookings can be made online. If the tour you are interested in shows as being available on the dates you're looking for, go ahead and book away!
You may book up to nine tours online under the same name or address. Any additional tours booked under that same name or address will be automatically canceled because a group contract is required to reserve 10 or more tours. Group bookings can be reserved by calling 406-646-7310.
Please Note: A valid driver's license is required to drive a snowmobile.
Park PassesIMPORTANT: Yellowstone National Park entry fees are NOT INCLUDED in your tour rate, but are STILL REQUIRED for all tours!
- If you are reserving a Snowcoach or Summer Bus Tour with us, a $20 Park Pass must be purchased in addition to your tour tickets for each passenger age 16 and older.
- If you are reserving a Snowmobile Tour with us, a $30 Park Pass must be purchased in addition to your tour tickets for each snowmobile rental.
- If you have questions about purchasing Yellowstone National Park passes, please call us at 800-426-7669 and we would be happy to assist you.
Cancellations and ChangesIMPORTANT: Cancellations and changes can NOT be made online. If you need to cancel or change an existing Tour reservation, please call us at 800-426-7669.
Cancellations must be received no later than 14 days before your scheduled tour to receive a refund. Cancellations or changes received less than 14 days before your arrival, including no-shows, will result in forfeiture of your refund. This cancellation policy is strictly enforced with no exceptions.