- Stay Overview
- Packages & Deals
- West Yellowstone Lodging
- Gardiner Lodging
- Pet Friendly Lodging
- Pet Policy
Yellowstone National Park is Open!
Yellowstone's Upper and Lower Loops are now accessible to all visitors.
Please Note: The North entrance is currently closed, so visitors will need to enter through the West, South, or East. For up-to-date road status, please visit the National Park Service website.
Welcome Guest and Pet,
Thank you for choosing a Yellowstone Vacations property. From the moment you enter one of our unique hotels until your departure, every member of our team has a personal commitment to exceed your expectations. There are many attractions and activities in and around Yellowstone that are sure to make your visit memorable.
Pets are permitted (with no pet fee!) at the Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone, the Holiday Inn® West Yellowstone, Gray Wolf Inn & Suites, and the Ridgeline Hotel® at Yellowstone. Pets are not permitted at Yellowstone Park Hotel in West Yellowstone, MT, or the Jim Bridger Explorer Cabins in Gardiner, MT.
For your convenience, we now allow up to two pets at our pet-friendly locations. However, in an effort to maintain the high quality you have come to expect from Yellowstone Vacations, we ask that you follow these policies:
- You must accompany your pet(s) at all times. Pets are not allowed alone in the guestroom.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the indoor public areas throughout the property except your guestroom and corridor.
- You are responsible for any damage or inconvenience that may be caused by your pet(s) to your assigned room or another room.
- There are numerous exit doors at each of our properties to take your pet outside. Remember your key in the evenings as those doors are locked after 11PM.
- Please write down the type/breed and color of your pet near the signature line.
Download a printable copy of our Pet Policy for your records (PDF - requires Adobe® Reader®)